Sunday, May 31, 2009

Stanley Cup Finals Game 2: Pens v Red Wings

In my house, when it rains, it pours.

I'm still not well myself, and today one of my dogs had a health issue. I just got back from the emergency vet office. My 10-year-old Golden Retriever, Baylee, started having difficulty walking today. We got X-rays and blood work done, all of which turned out negative. But that's actually not a good thing. It means he's got neurological (nervous system) problems. Long story short - we got two prescriptions that we have to give him, and we MUST see improvement by mid-week.

Needless to say, I'm in no shape to do anything blog related right now. I'm just going to go lie on the floor with my dog and hope for the best. As I usually do with the other things in my life, I'll keep you posted on his condition as well.

Until then, feel free to keep chatting about the game(s) that I miss in The Friends' Zone below.

GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment