1. Bipolar Disorder by National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) (download nimhbipolar.pdf)
This is a very helpful introduction about Bipolar Disorder (manic-depressive illness), the symptoms of mania and depression, the medical and other treatments, suicide, how family can help, etc.
2. Treatment Challenges : Finding your way to wellness by Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA) (download waytowellnessdbsa.pdf)
3. Dealing Effectively with Depression and Manic-Depression by DBSA (download dealwith-depression-and-bipolar-dbsa.pdf)
4. Guide to Depression and Bipolar Disorder by DBSA (download guide-to-depression-and-bipolar-dbsa.pdf)
5. Finding a Mental Health Professional - a personal guide by DBSA (download finding-professional-help-dbsa.pdf)
6. Healthy Lifestyles : Improving and Maintaining the quality of your life in managing mood disorders by National Depressive and Manic-Depressive Association (National DMDA) (download managing-life-in-mood-disorders-ndmda.pdf)
To be continued