And they're only $5.50 each! That's what's so great about Bows 2 Cute - the prices are super reasonable so if your little lady loses one of her hair clips (or chews on them as has often been the case in our house), you're not out a ton of cash. This Baby Snappie Starter Kit? Just $5.25!
There's even a set for preemies. I wish I'd known about them when Gabrielle and Alaina were in the NICU!
And there's nothing cuter than a rainbow mini-korker (Hello! Just $3.50)!
They also have a whole bunch of designs for Halloween, from spiders:
Besides hair goodies, Bows 2 Cute also carries sassy baby shoes ($9.75):
Custom embroidered baby bloomers ($12.50):
And Initial Onesie and Hat sets ($19.50):
At less than $20 each, they would all make wonderful gifts.
Jamie from Bows 2 Cute sent me two items to review and they were absolutely adorable. The first was a sequined flower crochet headband like this one.
And yes, it's just as cute in person as it is on that sweet little girl. The second was one of these fabulous Newsboy Kufi caps.
Why don't I have pictures of my girls in them? Because we're giving them away to a lucky AFOMFT reader! But believe me when I tell you I'll be ordering two of those hats for Gabrielle and Alaina to wear this fall. They are that darling!
So if you're looking for stylish accessories for your little lass at prices that won't break the bank, be sure to visit Bows 2 Cute. You won't be disappointed.
Now let's give away that great hat and headband set! To enter, visit Bows 2 Cute and tell which other item from the store you love (this is mandatory). For additional entries:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry (two if you've blogged about the giveaway) and make sure to include a link to your tweet, blog post, etc. All entries must be posted on AFOMFT as a direct comment to this post. Comments on Facebook will not count as entries. This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada and ends September 8th at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be selected by random.org and announced on AFOMFT on September 9th. If the winner doesn't contact AFOMFT within 48 hours, a new drawing will be held so be sure to check back to see if you've won!
- Subscribe to AFOMFT or let us know you are a subscriber
- "Like" AFOMFT on Facebook -- http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN
- Ask your friends to "like" AFOMFT on Facebook by sending them this link - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN - and post a comment here with the names of each one who does. You'll earn one entry per new friend who "likes" our page and names will be cross-checked.
- "Like" Bows 2 Cute on Facebook.
- Visit Bows 2 Cute and sign up for their newsletter.
- Follow @Bows2Cute & AFOMFT on Twitter (@AFOMFT or click the birdie icon on the sidebar) and tweet this post by clicking the graphic above or this giveaway: #Win an adorable crocheted headband and newsboy cap set for your little girl from @Bows2Cute & @AFOMFT - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT
- Click here to vote for AFOMFT on Top Baby Blogs and post a comment here that you did - . You can vote once per day per computer so if you vote every day or on different computers, be sure to post one comment for each one.
- Grab our button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Blog or post on Facebook about this giveaway with a link to this post (worth 2 entries so please post two comments) and make sure your comments include a link to your status or blog post.
Images: Bows 2 Cute