Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Help Wanted!


So you may have noticed that there are days here and there where I haven't been able to post.  Trying to manage my full-time "real" job and family, which includes twin two-year-olds, isn't always easy.  Combine that with trying to build and improve on AFOMFT and, well, some days I just need an extra set of hands!  So I've decided it's time to add someone to the team and I thought what better place to look than to my favorite people - all of you who read the blog!

Here's what I'm looking for in a Virtual Associate:
  • Someone who's available between 5-7 hours per week to help with administrative and creative tasks (facilitating giveaways, updating contact lists and databases, helping to track down new and interesting products and ideas to feature, posting links on the FB fan page, etc.)
  • Someone who has kids or is expecting (bonus points if you have boys since I'm often asked to review products for little guys and don't have any of my own)
  • Someone who's organized and a self-starter.
  • Someone who's interested in blogging but doesn't have a blog that currently covers the same topics as AFOMFT (reviews, features and giveaways on products for babies and kids).  Having a personal blog is not a problem.
  • Someone who may be interested in contributing posts to AFOMFT - this is a plus but isn't required.
  • Someone who has a general understanding of Blogger.
This isn't a paid position but there will be perks for the person chosen which I will disclose in more detail to the candidates I interview.  If you're interested in applying, simply fill out the form below and your responses will be entered into a private spreadsheet.  Looking forward to introducing our newest team member very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment