Need something for a shower or new baby? Why not pair their 100% cotton chenille-backed bibs:
Or go for a basket of super snuggly goodies like this hand-knit sweater:
A soft coordinating hat:
For a little girl's birthday, this gingham crayon apron:
Or sweet apple purse would be just perfect!
Even the practical items at Ashley Petite are still adorable. Need a seatbelt pillow? Might as well get a cute one!
Want to keep you kid's binkie from going missing? You can do it with style.
As a mom whose daughter get carsick, the colorful car seat covers are a must have.
And the stroller seat cushions will help pimp your babies' ride!
I can personally vouch for the amazing quality of the products at Ashley Petite. They generously sent me two of their Initial Hair Clip Holders to review, one for Gabrielle and one for Alaina. I knew they looked nice from the picture on the site:
But when they arrived, they were even more darling than I expected!
See those bows on the package? They're hair clips! Such a great way to wrap them.
Each initial is hand-painted so the designs will vary but the details are amazing and every holder is one-of-a-kind.
And I love how they look hanging on the wall!
No more searching in a drawer for hair clips anymore, thanks to Ashley Petite, and now you don't have to search for somewhere to buy handmade goods made with love, either!
Ashley Petite is giving away one Initial Hair Clip Holder to a lucky AFOMFT reader! To enter, visit Ashley Petite and tell which other item from the store you love (this is mandatory). For additional entries:
Please leave a separate comment for each entry (two if you've blogged about the giveaway) and make sure to include a link to your tweet, blog post, etc. All entries must be posted on AFOMFT as a direct comment to this post. Comments on Facebook will not count as entries. This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada and ends September 9th at 11:59 pm EST. The winner will be selected by random.org and announced on AFOMFT on September 10th. If the winner doesn't contact AFOMFT within 48 hours, a new drawing will be held so be sure to check back to see if you've won!
- Subscribe to AFOMFT or let us know you are a subscriber
- "Like" AFOMFT on Facebook -- http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN
- Ask your friends to "like" AFOMFT on Facebook by sending them this link - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFTFBFAN - and post a comment here with the names of each one who does. You'll earn one entry per new friend who "likes" our page and names will be cross-checked.
- "Like" Ashley Petite on Facebook.
- Follow the Ashley Petite Blog.
- Follow @ashleypetite & AFOMFT on Twitter (@AFOMFT or click the birdie icon on the sidebar) and tweet this post by clicking the graphic above or this giveaway: #Win an adorable handpainted Initial Hair Clip Holder from @ashleypetite & @AFOMFT - http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT
- Click here to vote for AFOMFT on Top Baby Blogs and post a comment here that you did - . You can vote once per day per computer so if you vote every day or on different computers, be sure to post one comment for each one.
- Grab our button and put it on your blog or website and post a link here showing us.
- Blog or post on Facebook about this giveaway with a link to this post (worth 2 entries so please post two comments) and make sure your comments include a link to your status or blog post.
Please note that Ashley Petite sent me two Initial Hair Clip Holders for the purpose of this review. The opinions I've shared of this product are my own and yours may differ.
Images: Ashley Petite