Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Making Homemade Christian Bookmarks with encouraging Bible Verses : Another therapeutic Hobby

Dear Friends,

Thanks for stopping by.

♥ Thank God for seeing me through another busy and fruitful week! How times flies. It's Thursday again! :) I am reminded that it's good to share about God's goodness and mercies to me on Thankful Thursday :) I have been so blessed every since I joined Thankful Thursday as it helped me to count my blessings and be more thankful to God. I am also greatly encouraged by all the thankful posts that I read on your blogs. Thank God for His goodness and mercies to us daily! May we be always praising Him.

♥ I am thankful to God for a very encouraging sermon I heard in Church last Lord's day morning. My Pastor preached on the importance of Prayer Always in our daily Christian life and as walk with the Lord daily. I am reminded of the need to be praying always, not just during my devotional time or in church, but throughout the day as I seek the Lord's grace and strength to live for Him and in Him. It is a means of grace that God has provided for us to draw us closer to Him and receive grace and strength from Him.

♥ So I thank God for the privilege prayers in which we can fellowship with our Lord and enjoy His love and grace. We can casts all our anxieties upon Him and find peace and joy in Him, and direction in our Christian walk as He teaches us through His Words.


♥ I thank God for the joy of doing some simple Christian crafts to give to my friends. Last Thursday I shared about the joy of making simple Cross-stitch bookmarks with Bible verses for my friends. It is one of my therapeutic hobbies. Another therapeutic hobbies that I enjoy very much is making simple Christian homemade bookmarks with Bible verses. Below are some samples of bookmarks I made with regards to Prayers. The first two I made using pictures I have taken myself and the last two are just simple design from Microsoft PowerPoint or Open Office.

To download and make these simple Do-It-Yourself DIY Christian homemade bookmarks with Bible verses at home, just follow the instruction below. Feel free to download these Free Homemade Bookmarks for yourself or your friends. You can also make them and sell them :)

For more Free Homemade Bookmarks, visit the following websites:

To make the following Free Homemade Christian Bookmarks with encouraging Bible verses on prayer:

1) Download the picture
- Put your cursor on the picture
- Right Click your mouse
- Saved the .jpg picture into your computer

2) Insert this picture into a Word Processor (such as MicroSoft Word or OpenOffice).

3) Use a color printer to print.

4) Cut it and laminate it. The bookmark will be more lasting if you laminate it.













♥ I thank God for my family, my church, my friends and everyone of you, my dear blogging friends, and for your prayers and encouragements. They mean a lot to me.You have made a great difference in my life by your friendship and encouragements. I thank God for every one of you. May God may your visit here a blessed one too!

Thank you for stopping by. Take care and have a blessed day!

Warm Regards,
Nancie

No comments:

Post a Comment