Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Resting in God and His grace....



Dear Friends,

Thanks for stopping by. This has been a very busy and tiring week. I have not been able to blog regularly but today is Thursday. I am reminded to count my blessings and thank God for His many mercies and blessings.

♥ Thank God for seeing me through another week. There are many challenges which was unexpected and rather overwhelming. But thank God for giving me grace. I am learning afresh that His grace is sufficient for me. When I am weak He is strong. So today I thank Him for His grace that is always sufficient for me no matter what I have to go through. This gives me courage and strength to press on.

♥ I thank God for blessing my time with my sister and her family last Saturday. My sister has 3 lovely children and we always have such wonderful time together. My sister is staying in Malaysia which is another country near Singapore. She comes once in month or 2 months to visit my mother and me. We were celebrating my nephew's 11 years old birthday. I thank God for my family and the wonderful time we have together.

♥ I thank God for seeing me through 43 years of my life thus far. Tomorrow is my 43rd birthday! Wow, I didn't realize I am this old already :-) Each day is a testimony of God's goodness and mercies. I pray for a closer walk with God, increasing love and devotion to Him, and joy and strength always to serve Him and His people.

♥ I thank God for my family and my church, for all their love and kindness.

♥ I thank God for everyone of  you and all my blogging friends. Thanks for all your prayers and encouragements through this blog and email. May God bless you all!

Thank you for stopping by. Take care and have a blessed day!

Warm Regards,
Nancie

No comments:

Post a Comment