Thursday, October 1, 2009

God is our refuge....

 I took this picture at Sentosa Island, Singapore


Dear Friends,

Thanks for stopping by and all your encouragements.

♥ Thank God for seeing me through another week. It has been a very tough week for me with many new challenges. I am thankful to God that He is my refuge, my help and strength daily.

♥ Thank you for your prayers for my brother. Thank God for His mercies that he is recovering day by day. I pray that through this trial of his health, he will see his frailties and the vanity of life without Christ, and he will turn to our Lord and know His saving grace. I continue to remember him in my prayers daily knowing that salvation belongs unto our Lord alone. May God be merciful to him.

♥ Thank God for preserving one of my church aunty who is hospitalized last Saturday. Thank God that she is much better and waiting upon our Lord for restoration.

♥ Thank God for my family. We are looking forward to a family reunion in November when my mum will celebrate her 70th birthday. My sister and 2 brothers, and their families will be coming to rejoice with my mum.

♥ Thank God for my church friends. It is a joy for me to worship and serve God together.

♥ Thank God for my blogging friends. I enjoyed reading your posts and am reminded of God's goodness and mercies to us daily. Your visits and comments are great encouragements to me. I thank God for everyone of you.



Thank you for stopping by. Take care and have a blessed day!

Warm Regards,
Nancie

No comments:

Post a Comment