Saturday, February 28, 2009

FYI: A Note about National Poetry Month


National Poetry Month
Last year, I compiled a list of resources for National Poetry Month. I have a link to the post with the resources in the sidebar at the right. A number of the links are no longer valid. I have been working on updating and adding to the list of resources. The new list will be much more extensive. I'll post the new resource list before the beginning of April so people can check out the links and, I hope, find some resources that they will want to use in celebrating National Poetry Month at school--and at home. For the time being, I will keep the old list available to my blog readers.
Edited to Add: My list of resources for National Poetry Month has now been updated.
********************
Women's History Month
Tomorrow is the first day of March. Here is a link to a previous post with book lists and resources for Women's History Month: Book Lists & Resources for Women's History Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment