Monday, September 29, 2008

God will make a way where there seems to be no way


Thank God for the ways He can work His ways for me when there seemed to be no way.

Are you going through a tough time now and there seems no way out? Don't give up! Keep trusting in God. He will make a way for you when there seems to be no way. For with Him all things are possible.

Hope this song "God will make a way" will encourage you to continue to trust in God to work a way for you.



God will make a way

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way.

By a roadway in the wilderness, He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His Word will still remain
He will do something new today.

God will make a way,
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way
May you God guide and lead you, and make a way for you in whatever you may go through today and every day :)

Thank you for stopping by. Thanks for your encouragements. Hope you have a blessed day!
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. Jeremiah 33:3

No comments:

Post a Comment