Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Come unto me...and I will give you rest














Dear Friends,

For this week, I am adding my Thankful Thursday to Word-Filled Wednesday in order to share the same picture and verse with my Thankful Thursday's friends.


Matthew 11

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.


♥ Thank God that we can go to Him whenever we are heavy laden, and He gives us peace and rest!

♥ Thank God that He is sovereignly in control of all things. And this time of great uncertainties with the hurricane, tornadoes, other natural disasters, sicknesses, financial crisis, etc all over the world, we can go to Him with all our cares and anxieties and find rest in Him.

"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
♥ Let us pray for all those that are affected by the hurricane, tornadoes, other natural disasters, sicknesses, financial crisis, etc all over the world, that they may come to know our Lord Jesus Christ as their Saviour and Lord in this time of great needs. May God protect, provide and comfort His people who are affected by these.

♥ I am thankful to God that my review with my Doctor went very well yesterday. Thank God that so far my condition is stable and my Doctor is pleased with the progress. Thank God for providing me with a compassionate, caring and kind Doctor who is doing all her best to help me learn to manage my condition. Thank you for all your prayers and encouragements.

♥ I thank God for my family, church, friends and every one of you my blogging friends and visitors.

May you find rest in God's love, mercies and faithfulness in whatever you may go through today and every day :)

Thank you for stopping by. Thanks for your prayers and encouragements. Hope you have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment