Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Poetry Friday Video: Two Poems for Jack



I have spent quite a bit of time in the past two weeks learning how to make videos with photographs that I have on my computer. It's been fun figuring out how to put a video together with pictures, text, music, effects, and transitions--via the trial and error method. I'm learning!


For Poetry Friday this week, I created a special "doggy" video with two poems for my daughter's dog Jack, a rascally yellow lab. He's a lot of fun to be around!

Here is my first Poetry Friday video: Two Poems for Jack




At Political Verses, I have another Sarah Palin post. It includes a link to William Shatner performing an excerpt from Palin’s farewell speech as poetry on the Conan O’Brien Show. Here’s the link to that post— Sarah Palin: A Farewell Speech and Poem.

At Blue Rose Girls, I have a poem by Paul Zimmer entitled Dog Music.

Sylvia Vardell is doing the Poetry Friday Roundup this week at Poetry for Children.



No comments:

Post a Comment