Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thank God for His abounding mercies


Matthew 28:18-20

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Dear Friends,

Thanks for stopping by. Thanks for all your prayers and encouragements.

Thank God for seeing us through another week!

♥ Thank God for giving me much grace and strength daily. These few weeks have been extremely busy and tiring week for me. In Singapore and among the Chinese, we will be celebrating the Chinese New Year or Lunar New Year on 26th and 27th January.

The Chinese has their own Chinese Calendar and for this year, 26th January 2009 marks the change of Chinese Calendar to a new year in the Chinese Calendar.

In China, this is also the time of The Spring Festival which is the most important festival in China.

This is a time of rejoicing and family reunion. Most Chinese will gather for a Reunion Dinner on the Eve of the Chinese New Year ie. 25th January this year. Chinese New Year is a time of reunion with family and friends.

♥ I am looking forward to see my family and friends during this Chinese New Year and to spend some precious time together. Please pray with me that the Lord may enable me to be a good witness for Him.

♥ Thank God for His mercies to His people all over the world.

Recently, I saw some interesting videos uploaded on Youtube regarding China. Ancient China was called "神州" or "God's Land" or "the Divine Land" .

China, once called the Land of God, has now turned its back on God for too long. Yet, God is quietly callings it from a distant past through the boundless love and mercies of God, and the gospel of salvation and peace through our Lord Jesus Christ.

These videos are taken from the Documentary "神州 - God's Land, the Divine Land", a TV documentary about the Gospel in China. It is an abridged film with English subtitles. There are 9 parts altogether. Do visit these link and see the amazing work of God in China.

This is Part 1 of the videos on the Documentary "神州 - God's Land, the Divine Land", a TV documentary about the Gospel in China.



This is Part 1. To see other parts:

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

The true meaning of "福" (fú) or True blessedness

♥ May God continue to give us grace to share His wonderful Gospel with a dying world. May He enable us to be light that shines for Him in this dark and perishing world that they too may know our Lord Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour. He is our only hope.

♥ Thank God for providing my family, church brethren and blogging friends who continue to care and encourage me in many ways.

♥ I am thankful to God once again for all of you, my dear blogging friends and visitors. I have been so greatly blessed by all of you and I thank God upon every remembrance of you. It is wonderful to read of how God is guiding and blessing you in your walk with our Lord and it encourages me in my walk with God too. Thanks again for your prayers and encouragements.

Thanks for stopping by. Take care and have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment