Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Word-Filled Wednesday

 






















It's Wednesday 8.00am now in Singapore. Thank God for a new day to live for Him :-)

I have decided to participate in Word-Filled Wednesday. I saw it on Michelle's blog and have been greatly encouraged by her postings. This is my first post.

Thank God that He is our refuge and strength and He has promised that He will never leave us nor forsake us.

Thank God that He is my refuge and strength through these recent weeks as I strive to cope with the various stress and strain from the many challenges I am facing daily. God's presence with me has been a great consolation and strength as I learn to live for Him, love Him and serve Him and others. I thank God for the joy of trusting in Him and the strength and grace He has given to me, as I walk with our Lord Jesus Christ. It is so wonderful to belong to our Lord Jesus Christ and to know His love and faithfulness in so many ways daily. All praise and glory be to Him.

I enjoy photography. I took this photo at East Coast Beach, Singapore. Do visit my Around Singapore blog, if you have time, to look at more photos and places in Singapore.

Hope these 2 verses will be of encouragements to you today and everyday. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment