Friday, April 25, 2008

I.F.H.S.A.

In case you missed it, that stands for "I F@#&^* Hate Sean Avery!" Friend of The Show Bobby coined that new acronym for us. I'm sure that it will come in handy over the next week, so I wanted to make sure that you all know what I'm saying when I use it.

Anyways, I just wanted to leave a quick note to tell you that the recap won't be up until tomorrow. The dinner ran much later than I anticipated, and now I'm not feeling too good. I don't know if it was something I ate or if it's the fact that I've been up for more than 20 hours, but I'm going to go try to sleep it off, and then I'll recap the game when I wake up.

I already watched the game and have my notes ready to go, so it should only take two hours or so. There's NO WAY I'm not going to recap a sweet comeback like that one!!! Make sure you come back for it - Friend of The Show Ali W. was at the game and got some great photos that she sent in to share with us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment