Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"More Than Conquerors Award" to share with all of you

Dear Friends,

Thanks for stopping by.

♥ I am thankful to God for seeing us through another year! How time flies! Today is 31 December 2009, the last day of year 2009. Tomorrow we will enter into year 2010, a new year in our walk with the Lord. Here's wishing you a very happy and blessed New Year!

♥ I thank God for all His goodness and mercies to me in year 2009. The Lord has brought me saftely through all the ups and downs through the various changing scenes in life. His mercies has been abundant and His grace sufficient for me. I am thankful to God for His many blessings.

♥ I thank God that we are More Than Conquerors through Jesus Christ Who loved us! No matter what we go through in this life, we have a God Who loves us and He is with us always. He has promised He will never leave us nor forsake us and nothing can separate us from His love (Romans 8). We are more than conquerors through Him Who loved us!

I have created this "More Than Conquerors Award" to share with all of you :)

I have listed my blogging friends whom I have gotten to know since I started blogging 2 years ago. All of you are More Than Conquerors as you have been very courageous and resourceful no matter what difficulties or trials you are going through! Please accept this Award as it is Yours! I am still adding new blogging friends to this list.

So if I have not added you yet or you are new to this blog, please grab this Award and post it on your blog if you have experience that you are more than a conquerors through Christ Who loved us. This Award is to share with everyone who are More Than Conquerors! (Please see instructions below for downloading and pasting unto your website)

Do feel free to share this Award with all your blogging friends who are more than conquerors too! Just put a link back to this post to show where this Award originate :  http://lifewithbipolardisorder.blogspot.com/2009/12/more-than-conquerors-award-to-share.html



Here are some instructions on how you can copy this Award to your post and share with your Friends or copy this Award to the sidebar of your Blog:

A) To copy this Award to your post and share with your Friends:

1) Go to my post
2) Put your cursor on the picture of the "More Than Conquerors Award"
3) Right click on your mouse
4) Choose "Save image as"
5) Go to a folder in your computer/hard disk
6) Save it in your computer
7) Go to your blog
8) Create a new post
9) Use Add Image and upload the picture from your hard disk to the post (just like the way you will upload any other graphics unto your post)
10) Share this copy this "More Than Conquerors Award" with your Friends. Link back to this post at : http://lifewithbipolardisorder.blogspot.com/2009/12/more-than-conquerors-award-to-share.html


B) To put these awards to your sidebar

1) Go to your Dashboard
2) Choose Layout
3) Add a Gadget
4) Choose Picture
5) A small window will open up.
6) For Title put "More Than Conquerors Award".
7) For Caption, most people thank the person who gives them the award. So if you want, you can put "Thanks Nancie!"
8) Can ignore the Link
9) Image - at from your computer, click at "Browse"
10) Go to the folder where you saved the "More Than Conquerors Award". Click at the image and click Open
11) Save the Gadget
12) You can move the Gadget to wherever you want on your Layout
13) Save your layout
14) When you view your blog you will be able to see the award on your sidebar

Let me know if you have any problems with copying the images to your blog and I will see how best I can help. You can email me at mylifewithbp@gmail.com

♥ I thank God for my family and my church.

♥ I thank God for everyone of  you and all my blogging friends. Thanks for all your prayers and encouragements through this blog and email. May God bless you all!

Thank you for stopping by. Take care and have a blessed day and Happy New Year!

Warm Regards,
Nancie

No comments:

Post a Comment