Friday, May 21, 2010

What a Friend we have in Jesus... What a privilege to carry everything to God in prayer!


Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.  Jeremiah 33:3

And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. Isaiah 65:24
Dear Friends,

Thanks for stopping by! Thank God that tomorrow is the Lord's Day. I love the Lord's Day and the joy to worship God, sing the Psalms, fellowship and serve our Lord together with His people.

On Saturdays as I prepare for the Lord's day, I love to listen to Psalms and Christian Songs that reminds me of our Lord, His love and His care for us.

I just heard this lovely song that reminded me What A Friend we have in our Lord Jesus Christ! What a precious reminded that we have a Friend in our Lord Jesus Christ. He is our Creator, our Redeemer, our Saviour, our Lord, our Brother, our Friend and our Heavenly Husband. He is with us through all the ups and downs, and changing scenes in life. No matter what we go through, we can carry all our sins, burdens, griefs and cares to God in prayer through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Our Lord Jesus Christ has reconciled us to God our Heavenly Father through His death on the cross and His resurrection to redeem us from sins and eternal condemnations. He cares for us and is with us daily. If we have trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ as our personal Lord and Saviour, we can have the assurance that He will lead us through all the changing scenes in life and He is working all things for our good and His glory. He hears our cries and our prayers. He knows our needs and He is able to sustain us, deliver us and provide for all our needs. He is our Refuge and Strength. Underneath are His everlasting arms.

I need this precious reminder today as with Bipolar Disorder I experience such great fluctuations in my mood from day to day, that I need to cling unto God's precious Words and promises at all times. I know that due to sins and remaining corruptions every Christian struggles with these too but with Bipolar Disorder it is especially difficult to manage and unpredictable. I need to learn over and over again to cast all my cares and anxieties upon our Lord. I was up and well yesterday, energetic and productive, but today I feel weak, sickly, down and having headaches. As I struggled to get up this morning I have to remind myself over and over again that God loves me and He is with me. I prayed and asked the Lord for strength and grace to live for Him. Though I am weak, He is strong. His grace is sufficient for me.
Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 1 Peter 5:7

Hebrews 4:14-16

14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
What a privilege to be able to carry all our burdens to our Lord and cast all our cares upon Him!
What A Friend We Have In Jesus Lyrics

What a Friend we have in Jesus, all our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry everything to God in prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit, O what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry everything to God in prayer.

Have we trials and temptations? Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged; take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness; take it to the Lord in prayer.

Are we weak and heavy laden, cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge, take it to the Lord in prayer.
Do your friends despise, forsake you? Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In His arms He’ll take and shield you; you will find a solace there.

Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised Thou wilt all our burdens bear
May we ever, Lord, be bringing all to Thee in earnest prayer.
Soon in glory bright unclouded there will be no need for prayer
Rapture, praise and endless worship will be our sweet portion there.
Click here to see the above video.

For more of Then Sings My Soul Saturday visit Amy.

Thank you for stopping by. Take care and have a weekend and Lord's day!

Warm Regards,
Nancie 



















No comments:

Post a Comment