Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The trials of our faith that works patience and perseverance

Dear Friends,

Thanks for stopping by. Thank God for seeing us through another week! It's so good to remember that today is Thursday and it's time for me to write my Thankful Thursday post. I am reminded to count my blessings and be thankful to God always.

♥ Thank God for seeing me through a very difficult week. I have been having much struggles and difficulties in a certain aspect of my life, and I am learning to cast my cares upon our Lord. I have to make a very difficult and painful decision this week, and it has been very very difficult for me. But I am learning to rest in our Lord and to trust that He knows what is best for me. I need to learn to wait upon Him for His clearer leading and provision in His time. I thank God that He is the One that is holding on to us and guiding us along the paths of life. He has given us His Words to guide us and His Spirit to lead us.

♥  Sometimes I feel so weak and that I don't have the strength to fight the battles in this life. It is then that the Lord reminds me that His grace is sufficient for me. I am reminded that the trial of our faith will produce patience. As we persevere in our walk with the Lord, we will know more and more of His love and grace. He is very real to us each day. I do not know how I would have make it without the Lord holding me through all the ups and downs of life. Times of trials and difficulties are often time when God sanctified me and make me more sensible of His love and mercies. He is also training me to be more patience and to rest in His love and sovereignty.
James 1:2-4
2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. 4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
♥ Last year, my brother, sister, nieces, nephews and I went to the Singapore Zoo. Here is a video of a cute monkey that I videotaped on that day. This monkey is very persevering and determined. I am reminded that as God's people, we too are to persevere in our walk with the Lord no matter what we encounter along the way. We have a God Who loves us dearly and with Him all things are possible.



♥ I thank God for my family, my church, my friends and everyone of you, my dear blogging friends, and for your prayers and encouragements. They mean a lot to me.You have made a great difference in my life by your friendship and encouragements. I thank God for every one of you. May God may your visit here a blessed one too!


To read more Thankful Thursday post visit  Laurie.

Thank you for stopping by. Take care and have a blessed day!

Warm Regards,
Nancie

No comments:

Post a Comment