I mean really! Can you stand it? This bad boy comes in sizes ranging from 0-3 months for lil' ballers:
To 12-14 for teens who want a little bling. And here's my favorite part - they're just $9 each! I think they're technically meant for boys, but I don't care - Gabrielle and Alaina are going to ROCK these big time. Now I just need to get them some Adidas....
And two of you are going to be blinging big time, too, because lilsteinstyles featuring sam-n-i has generously offered to give away TWO Gold Chain Initial Tees to TWO different AFOMFT readers! That's right - we'll be picking two winners who will get two shirts each. To enter, visit lilsteinstyles and post a comment here telling me what your favorite item in the store is besides the Gold Initial Tees (this is mandatory). For additional entries:
- Publicly follow the lilsteinstyles blog Then There Was Five
- "Like" AFOMFT on Facebook
- "Like" lilsteinstyles on Facebook and leave a comment that A Few of My Favorite Things sent you.
- Follow lilsteinstyles & AFOMFT on Twitter (@lilsteinstyles & @AFOMFT or click the birdie icon on the sidebar) and tweet this post by clicking the graphic above or this giveaway: #Win two blinged out Gold Chain Initial tees for your kiddos from @lilsteinstyles at @AFOMFT- http://tinyurl.com/AFOMFT
- Click here - - to vote for AFOMFT on Top Baby Blogs and post a comment here that you did. You can vote once per day per computer so if you vote every day or on different computers, be sure to post one comment for each one.
- Blog or post on Facebook about this giveaway with a link to this post (worth 2 entries so please post two comments) and make sure your comments include a link to your status or blog post.