Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Gift of Christian Calendar with encouraging Bible verse

Dear Friends,

Thanks for stopping by.

♥ I am thankful to God for strengthening me day by day. I was very unwell last week and could not do much thing. I rested most of the time and read or listen to sermons. Thank God for His Words that strengthens us in our bed of afflictions. Thank you for your prayers!

♥ For today's Thankful Thursday, Laurie wrote about God has placed gifts in each of us that we can use for His glory. She said "God is not looking for the "perfect" package, only a willing and an obedient vessel." Indeed, we are but instruments in the hands of mighty God! He has given us different gifts and talents so that we may use them for His glory and the extension of His kingdom. And thank God that He made us all very different and gave us different gifts, so that we can function in different capacity in the body of Christ. So we are not all the same, but we are unique - uniquely gifted by God for His eternal purposes! Praise Him!

♥ I am thankful to God for giving me the gift and joy of making homemade gifts for friends. It is a joy and privilege to serve God in little ways like these.

Here is another Homemade Christian Calendar 2010 that I like to share with you. I took the pictures of these lovely flowers at a flower exhibition at Changi Airport, Singapore. I used these flowers pictures to make these Christian Calendars 2010 with Bible verses that encourage me. Do feel free to download these Christian Calendars 2010 and make them for yourself or your friends. You can also sell them and I don't mind!

Free Homemade Christian Calendar 2010 with Bible verses






To download and print these Free Christian Calendar 2010 with encouraging Bible verses:
1) Put your cursor on the picture, right click and choose "save as" and save into your computer
2) Go to the folder where you saved the picture and double click at the picture. Then print from there.
3) Or you can open any word processor program such as Microsoft Word or OpenOffice and insert the Calendar into it. Then you can format the size, etc, and print from there.

For more Free Homemade Calendar 2010 with Color Flowers and Encouraging Quotes


♥ I thank God for my family and my church.

♥ I thank God for everyone of  you and all my blogging friends. Thanks for all your prayers and encouragements through this blog and email. May God bless you all!

Thank you for stopping by. Take care and have a blessed day!

Warm Regards,
Nancie

No comments:

Post a Comment