Friday, August 7, 2009

How to make homemade bookmarks and cards : Another therapeutic hobby

Dear Friends,

I shared in my last post about 2 therapeutic hobbies that are helping me a lot, namely nature walk and photography. They helped me to relax.

Whenever I walk in the nature park, I am reminded of the great God Who created us and is caring for us daily. It helped me to remember to rest in Him :)

Photography helped me to capture some of the beauties of God's creations and be a constant reminder of Him and His greatness.

Another therapeutic hobby that helps me to relax and gives me a great sense of accomplishment and joy is making homemade bookmarks and cards using these photographs I have taken or photos that my friends shared with me.

I love to put in encouraging Bible verses or quotes to the pictures taken and made these homemade gifts for my friends. I also sell them on my little website business at Homemade Bookmarks Cards and Gifts.

Here are some simple bookmarks and cards. Feel free to download and print them for your family and friends. You may also sell them, if that will help you financially :-)

I took these pictures at Sentosa Flower Exhibition, Sentosa Island, Singapore. They are some of my favourite Bible verses.




To make the above homemade card for your friend, just do the following:

1) Download the picture above:
- Put your cursor on the picture
- Right Click your mouse
- Saved the .jpg picture into your computer

2)Insert this picture into a Word Processor (such as MicroSoft Word) or any other software.

3) Use a color printer to print.

Here are some other Free instructions on how to make simple Homemade Cards and Free Cards Templates from Homemade Bookmarks, Cards, Calendars and other Gifts.


























To make this pink rose bookmarks click on  how to make simple pink rose Homemade Bookmark.

Here are some other Free instructions on how to make simple Homemade Bookmarks and Free Bookmark Templates from Homemade Bookmarks, Cards, Calendars and other Gifts.

Thank you for stopping by!

Thanks for your encouragement. Take care and have a blessed day!

Warm Regards,
Nancie

No comments:

Post a Comment