Tuesday, June 23, 2009

An Unplanned (and Hopefully Brief) Hiatus

Hi, Friends! I just wanted to let you know that I am in the midst of a project at work that is consuming my time right now. It was one of those "Hey, can you do this big thing, and oh, I need it by the end of next week" type of things, so I'm absolutely swamped and can't get to my TSCS duties. I hope to be back to my regular schedule by this Friday, if not before. When I return, I'll finally post those Stanley Cup Game 7 and Victory Parade pictures I've been promising. And then after that, I'll start going back through the Fan Photos from this season that I haven't yet posted. I plan to keep The Show going through this summer, just as I did in the previous seasons.

Until then, enjoy this:

Haha, posting these shots will NEVER get old!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment