Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Free Homemade Calendar 2010 with Bible verses

Dear Friends,

Thanks for stopping by.

♥ I thank God for seeing me through another week. Today is Thursday. I am reminded to count my blessings and be thankful to God for His many mercies.

♥ I thank God for blessing my family as we celebrated my mother's 70th birthday last Thursday. Thanks for all your prayers and well-wishes! Thank God for His many mercies. It was a very blessed time of reunion for my mum, me, my sister and my 2 brothers, together with their families.

♥ I thank God for His mercies daily in sustaining me and giving me simple joy in Him. Recently, my health has not been good. I have cut down on activities, trying harder to slow down and pace myself. Thank God for His grace daily.

♥ I am thankful to God for seeing us through almost another year! How time flies! The Lord has blessed me in many wonderful ways this year. I am thankful to God that I can spend more time serving Him this year by working freelance. I was able to visit some sick and elderly people in the hospital and at their home. It is a joy to bring God's love and comfort to these dear saints. I thank God for giving me the joy and strength to serve Him.

♥ I am thankful to God that I can serve Him in little ways by making simple calendars for friends. Here is a simple Christian calendar for 2010 that I wish to share with you. The pictures are of the Orchid Flower, the national flower of Singapore. I took these pictures at a flower exhibition in Singapore. Hope you will find this calendar useful for you and your friends.

To make these 2010 calendars:

1) Download the pictures
- Put your cursor on the pictures
- Right Click your mouse
- Saved the .jpg pictures into your computer

2) Use a color printer to print.

or

3) Insert the picture into a Word Processor such as Microsoft Word (MS Word) or OpenOffice.

Calendar January 2010 





Calendar February 2010



Calendar March 2010



For more Calendars 2010:



♥ I thank God for my family and my church.

♥ I thank God for everyone of  you and all my blogging friends. Thanks for all your prayers and encouragements through this blog and email. May God bless you all!




Thank you for stopping by. Take care and have a blessed day!

Warm Regards,
Nancie

No comments:

Post a Comment